Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Shu Umera cleansing oil


i know cleansing and oil sound like paradoxical beauty regime words, but trust me- don't knock it till you've tried it. working at nordstrom a few years ago led me to a stockpile of testers and samples, that admittedly, still clink around the bathroom drawers. "what is this?" i grabbed a mini bottle of this shu umera "wonder liquid" not knowing what to expect and used a little facial pad with a dab of this oil, and "whamo!" stuff came off onto the pad i didn't even know was there. (this is a good thing, although, hard to admit to the general public) even with a (seemingly!) clean face, i was still able to remove something... leaving me to wonder what was being left all those times i thought i was cleaning my face at bedtime.
i want to now get a full size of this stuff- esp. in this dry season, where this cleansing oil seems to be the only thing that wisks away makeup and gunk, but doesn't leave me parched.
have you ever tried it? go here for more info

by the way, the high performance balancing cleansing oil was the one i used for my normal/dry skin

No comments:

Post a Comment